The Devastator is a close-range tank class that runs into the fray and protects their allies. Jumping headfirst into danger is your playstyle, and putting everything on the line to keep yourself healed is the game.
- Melee Skill – Deal damage in an area of effect around the Devastator and inflict bleed. This is an inherent skill and does not need to be added to your skill bar. It can be used by hitting your “melee attack” button. While sprinting, this attack changes to a running leap slam attack that has a larger area of effect and initiates a longer cooldown than the standing or walking melee attack. This is a great initiating skill as it does not rely on your other cooldowns to use, if you can safely sprint to your target.
- Healing Mechanic – Enemies that die in close proximity will heal you for a large amount of health.
- Class Traits: 15% increased health | 30% increased armor | Close range kills heal you for 24% of your maximum health
Typography is the art and technique of arranging type to make written language legible, readable
Type: SEISMIC, INTERRUPT.
Release a shockwave to deal damage and Interrupt all enemies in front of you. 14s CD.
PROTECTION. Fortify yourself against 65% of incoming damage for 8 seconds. 26s CD.
Type: KINETIC, INTERRUPT. Leap into the air and strike your targets from above, dealing damage and Interrupting enemies within a small radius of the area you land in. 20s CD.
Type: PROTECTION. Create a barrier that captures all enemy projectiles and accumulates damage. After 10 seconds of triggering the skill, the accumulated damage is reflected back to enemies in front of you. The barrier also protects against melee attacks by reflecting some damage back. 22s CD.
Type: SEISMIC, INTERRUPT. Select a target to Interrupt their skills, inflict Bleed, and deal damage. If the damage is lethal, the enemy will be impaled, creating a zone that grants a powerful bonus to Armor and Health regeneration to all allies in range for 9 seconds.
Type: KINETIC, INTERRUPT. Charge forward to Interrupt all enemies in your path and deal damage. At the end of the charge, you will smash the ground and deal damage to all enemies in a small radius around you.
Type: SEISMIC. Create a series of explosions around you, each dealing damage and draining Health from enemies within a medium radius around you
Encase a target in stone, inflicting Bleed and pulling enemies within a small radius towards the initial target. The stone will then explode, dealing damage to all enemies within a small radius around the target.
As you progress in the game and unlock more skills, experience, and class skill tree points you can specialize in one of the three sub-classes:
- Vanquisher (Weapon Damage Focus)
- Warden (Damage Mitigation Focus)
- Seismic Shifter (Skill Damage Focus)
More information on these sub-classes will become available as we find out more closer to the games release.